martedì 11 settembre 2007

=^)



So its been a long time, I know. I'm lazy, exhausted and yea. It's certainly been a week. Campis goign good, now that I can manage to stay awake for a full 16 hour day, and despite the random joint pain and aching ankles that I seem to be cursed with, all is well. This weekend was awesome, Troy's birthday on friday, when 35 of us crowded into Applebee's and into Spiderman II, then off to the playground where I basically sat in Nick's car, and then another trip to Sweet Hollow rd, which I slept through. By the way:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY!...And then July 4th was awesome! Chharles through a BBQ, with a little help from Carly et moi, and so we all hosted on Charles porch for Moshe Mike Lauren Troy and Phil. Which was nice, and small, and filled with movies and memories. We all ( and by "all" I mean like 50 kids, ended up at Peck Park, where Nick Rob and Rich begin a firework show. By the end of the night, everyone was setting them off; even me, who is afraid of fire lit a few. ,And except for the idoits (yes, you) who shot a rocket WAAAY to close to Carly and I, it was amazing fun. Sorry I had to cut it short, but work = obligation. Anyway I had a good time with Carly Charles Moshe Deniz Troy Leslie Marty Steven Nick Rob Rich Greg Marisa Vadeem Andrew Shiffman Phil and Mike, just to name a few. Then tonight I had a date, it was cute and we giggled and ate ice cream on the beach and made out in the car like it was just begining. And we kissed goodnight and my doorstep and smiled all the way home. This week entails dessert with Marisa, maybe Roula, Vadeem and Steven, followed by an evening with Jess, than rafting with Charles. Oh, the craziness.

Nessun commento: