venerdì 7 settembre 2007

Jump, shake your booty..


Havn't updated in sooo long. Lately, aside from dfew notable exceptions, evertthing seems to have fallen into place. Camp is ok, has its ups and downs. the 8-yr old girls i'm working with are so adorable, and the couselors in my group camp exh are really great. Except that camp exhausts me. Like, comepletely. I don't even have energy to talk on the phone afterwars. Carly an dI just come home, nap, eat, and lay around wiating for our muscles to get less sore. But at least I'm out and active. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mommy!!Other news - waterpark on monday was a lot of fun, despite the constant argueing and getting beaten up by the rides. Friday is Troy's birthday, celebrating with him by going to see spiderman2 and whatnot. Don't know about the weekend. Jon - I hate plaing phone tag with you!! I will try my hardest to call and talk for a while sometime this weekend. Dave - I'm no back-up!! I'm very insulted!! and now I don't want to call you. much love to all.

1 commento:

jeitojcdeser99 ha detto...

"Jump shake your booty"????And wow it's like everybody's birthday this week....Don't let the kids beat you up!