lunedì 30 luglio 2007

if i scream real loud, will you hear me all the way down south?



I had a really awesome day hanging out with everyone - Carly Moshe Tanya Shiffman Marty Leslie Deniz Phil Troy Steve and even Charles and Laila for a little while. I forgot how much fun i have with that crew, and it's been a loong time since I've seen them. Hopefully now that tests are over and school is done, it can occur more frequently. This week has really been nothing eventful. Monday went to Roosevelt Field with Carly and Charles, and then Tuesday hung out with Carly in the am and then met relatives for dinner. I was really excited to go to Splish Splash (a waterpark) tomorrow, but I imagine tht's been postposed, and trying to make alternate plans has been the most exasperating, stressful thing I've done this summer. Everything else is good. I finally got an email from the only person with whom I actually have an established correspondance. I have awesome friends and am getting along well with mom. My car is pretty, and my Carly is smart and special and congradulations. This friday is a year, next friday is graduation!Only two more weeks for freedon until camp starts, ew, but hopefully I'll enjoy it? Much love, cookies and homemade whipped cream for all.

1 commento:

diario2mperfeito4i ha detto...

Thanks for everything..I couldn't have made it through this year without you.:)