mercoledì 1 agosto 2007

=^)


I had a amazing time celebrating a year. We went to Tavern on the Green and the took a horse carriage ride through the park friday night. It was wonderful, romantic and happy, like a dream. Love. Saturday was orientation at camp , and it was short and boring. But I'm getting excited to be a counselor and help shape the lives of kids. Plus, having fun things to do every day would be nice. After orientation, Carly and I were going to go picnic, but instead ended up doing absolutely nothing. We met up with Charles afterwards and we drove out to meet Laila and spend some time in her town, way out in Bellport. On the way home, Charles Carly and I had a wonderful discussion on philosophy, religion and humanity. I discovered a lot about my own beliefs, and will discuss that perhaps at a later date. This week is the last one before work, trying to fit in a lot of stuff. Miss you, love you Tulane-ians.

Nessun commento: