sabato 4 agosto 2007

Yes, I said boating accident.


The events of late have been quite amusing. Sunday, Charles and I decided to go to a sporting goods store. $159 dollars later, we had in our possesion one (1) inflatable raft, with oars, and one (1) bbq charchoal grill. Brilliant people we are, we decided to take the boat of a test run. In Little Neck Bay, famous for the clams. So we go. And spend an hour inflating the thing, notbeing able to find all the holes.. and finding a sport to launch. The second we get into the water (read mud) we hear a small pop and see massive bubbles floating to the surface. The boat is taking on water!! And we're flipping out and pushing each other into the mud, scrambling to shore... To make a long store short, we ended up gross and muddy, with a defective raft. Unfotunalty, My cell phone was among the passengers of theat fateful inagural run of the CMS Raft, and thus forth I cannot make phone calls until I canget the stupid machine to work. For those of you that have her #, reach me on Carly's cell.

Liz - I finally watched Hedwig and Angry Itch. I liked :)

Yesterday, on the first day of Restaurant Week (which means 20 bucks for a pirx fixe lunch at NYC's best retaurants), so Carly Lauren Daniel and I head int othe city for Lunch at the Tribeca Grill (owned by RObert DeNiro and some other randoms), which was quite good. We walked tro th Hudson and then played ping pong at a park, before we decided to head home. Carly Lauren and I sat in Carly's house where we ate a makeshift dinner, and then at Lauren's house, where we looked through all her old stuff (read childhood memories, and high school memories). Afterwards, we met up with Moshe, Troy, Marty, Leslie, Deniz, Phil and Tanya and played in a playground.

Adios.

Nessun commento: