venerdì 10 agosto 2007

Worries..


I am in this midsummer funk, where all I do is worry and get angry and bitchy. Sorry if I snap at you. The job I took fo rthe summer seems less and less ideal, and instead of being excited I'm getting a sinking feeling i my stomach thinking about it. I also doubt that I am goign to make as much $ this summer as expected, which means more bills, and definately a second job at Tulane. Which birngs me to teh next big set of worries. Now that I've decided on an English and Communications major, a bit too late, I am not taking any classes in those feilds, at all this semester. Which means I'm pretty royally fucked. In terms of study abroad, and choices of classes and other stupid bullshit I'm not equipped to think about. I don't have housing, and if I do, it will be in a dorm i do not wish to live in, which means I'm either stuck there, or have to move half-way through the semester. Either way suckage, major suckage ensues. Finally, I spent freshman year doing NO activites. Which mean I have to beef up my extracurricular resume like.. NOW. Grr. And double Grr. Finally, to add to all this, I don;t even know for sure I am going there, seeing as I have not yet received my financial aid status. And my entire family has been lectureing me and giving me bs becuase Carly is going there now too, which means EVERYONE has been saying how stupid I am to do this and so on...The only positive thing I have to say now is that I have a great family, great relationship and great friends. I know that even through all this bs stress, I can count on everyone's support and distractions..

3 commenti:

johanlindoros9 ha detto...

It's not about what EVERYONE wants, it's about what YOU want. Don't forget that.

lilt5e1et ha detto...

(carly) Yeah, but family's still a big issue... (Riss) And how do you not have housing? And isn't there a way for you to reschedule your classes? Or are they all already taken?

ntocineev ha detto...

It'll all work out. These things have a tendecy to just fall into place when the time comes. btw, jobs are like that. I've never had a job that I was actually excited to start. I was excited when I got the job....but then worried when I started. Of course, this is totally pointless and no help whatsoever. I think I'll shut up now. =P